Live2Lead: Irving 2018
As you may already know, we’re bringing Live2Lead back to Irving in 2018!
We’ve secured the date, we’ll be back at Singley Academy, partnering again with Irving Schools Foundation and Live2Lead has lined up another group of amazing speakers.
And because last year’s event sold out, we’ve added a second, evening session for 2018!
Last year, the day was incredible. Everyone who attended left inspired and energized. And because of the generosity our sponsors, we were able to provide two scholarships through the Irving Schools Foundation!
Would you consider helping this year?
Maybe you’re already signed up – THANK YOU! Who do you know who should also be there?
Maybe you’ve been thinking about it – why wait? It will be here before you know it!
Our goal is $20,000 – to be able to provide four scholarships to Irving ISD students.
Get more info by downloading the sponsor packet.
Details for this year’s event
Wednesday, November 14 | Singley Academy in Irving
Morning Session: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (including gourmet lunch and local leadership panel)
Evening Session: 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. (including break with heavy appetizers)
The theme for this year’s event is The Art of the Shift – a focus on the constantly changing business environment that demands leaders be prepared to shift. Check out this year’s speaker line up:
- John C. Maxwell -- an internationally recognized leadership expert, speaker, coach, and author who has sold over 25 million books. John will teach about the kinds of shifts every leader needs to make.
- Daniel Pink – thought leader, best-selling author, TED talk speaker (one of the ten most-watched TED talks of all time) about the science of motivation. Daniel will teach the art of knowing the right time to make a shift.
- Carly Fiorina – former CEO of HP, Carly led their turnaround from the worst technology recession in 25 years; founder of Unlocking Potential; former presidential candidate. Carly will teach the art of recognizing the opportunity for a shift.
- Debra Searle – professional adventurer and serial entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker; her adventures include rowing solo and unsupported across the Atlantic. Debra will teach the art of courageously choosing to make a shift.
- Tyler Perry – world-renowned filmmaker, actor, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. Tyler will teach about the hard work that goes into make the right shifts.